25 teachers are working on rolls and 1 Lecturer with P.hd and 4 lecturers are having M.Phil.
- Staff are deputed for Faculty Development Programme of U.G.C. as per the rules and regulations which are in force. Till today about 2 staff members availed themselves of this facility from the inception of the college.
- Staff members are deputed for participation / presentation of papers at national and international seminars, workshops, symposia, etc and their travelling expenses and boarding expenses are met by the Management.
- Academicians of repute drawn from Universities, Industry, Banking and insurance sector are invited to deliver guest lecturers on topics of relevance.
- Funds are provided by the Management to establish departmental libraries .
- Our Management regularly encourages various departments to organize conferences of various professional bodies and Trusts.
- Efforts are made so that the faculty adopt learner-centric education approach, academic planning, use of modern teaching-learning aids and application of ICT resources to make the curriculum interesting and effective for the students to facilitate effective learning outcome.
- Promotes research culture, research publication by creating infrastructure to carry out research work and run projects, funding to publish edited volumes on research article & necessary permission to participate in Faculty Development Programmes for quality enhancement of the teaching community.
- Support to participate in faculty improvement programmes like Refresher Courses, Orientation programmes and short term courses.
- Organizing inter-disciplinary lectures among faculty members.
- In respect of staff members who are pursuing part-time Ph.D / M.Phil., Management provides all kinds of facilities required for professional development.
- Promoting the participation of students, faculty and staff in all co-curricular, extra-curricular, Community development & Social work Projects.
- Promotion of sports activities among staff.
- Supporting membership and active involvement in local, state, national and international professional associations
- Budgetary allocation for staff development training programmes.
- Laboratories for Major Research Projects & Space/Enclosures to carry out Minor Research Projects.
- Skill Development and Training for non-teaching staff.
Funding Minor Research Projects, particularly to unaided staff and the aided staff, who could not receive grants from various sources like U.G.C.